Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Bravo Sir! 

Regarding the share price development in general, I already accepted a long time ago that there is a big gap between how I see this pre-revenue and how the market (or this forum!) perceives it. I can often only shake my head. Well, I have to live with that for now – and I can.

This sell off is nothing more than this board and our small pool of retail investors not hearing what they wanted. Products are on track. Again I was very happy to hear about the 400G TX with the lithium Niobate. It appears Lithium Niobate is a newer and more efficient method. Kudos to Poet for collaborating.

A future financing is a bit uncertain and may not be favorable but I guess we will wait and see. TM said there may be other methods other than a dilution. What could that be? A partnership possibly,similar to Sanan. Maybe US??? I don't know. 

Lets see what the Q3 says. 

Enjoy the weekend!

New Message
Please login to post a reply