Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Admin keeps booting Baba's post. so I will try it. 

"the share price has been telling us for some time that which will move the price upward materially and consistently is not right around the corner, at least not the corner which I'd initially hope for.  I don't put much of the blame on management for the share price, I think they've done pretty well on a shoestring, and of course, off the charts on the technology development.  Actually, I think Agoracomers have influenced the share price more than management. And of course I wish they hadn't sold a while back, the optics there were not good.  But the comments here on that and other events have not helped, either.

For those of us who can hang on, I think it will eventually work out acceptably if not spectacularly within 6 months to 2 years.  Not that I rule the spectacular out, I just think some company out there will buy us out once POET is derisked from industry insiders' point of view. Apparently, that has not yet happened. Hey, but what do those guys know?  LOL"

New Message
Please login to post a reply