Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: NEWS: POET Technologies Announces 800G & 1.6T Optical Engines for Hyperscale Data Center Market

Thanks Macnai, for the reminder of those halcyon days. Great adverts and they're the reason Heinz still corners that market over here.  If POET could come up with a slogan that caught the imagination that would be great.  I always liked the Guiness adverts that told us "good things come to those that wait".  I really hope they're right.  It's been a long one!

Whilst we're on the marketing theme.  I think at some point they need a name change.  I mean, it no longer really explains what they actually do.  Unless....!!  One day maybe!!!! (I jest). Also, Planar-OptoElectronic Techology technologies, doesn't really trip off the tongue.  

Anyway, excuse my bored musings.  Great news today, shame it's still more deja vu from the market.

New Message
Please login to post a reply