Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Baba, however the March 10 date came to be I do believe it will be beneficial to our share price and help ensure that all warrants become exercised. 

I expect Suresh to unveil an "earth shattering product" at OFC (not my words). Will there be additional news of deals prior to or during this event? I think so. They definitely want to make a big splash at OFC which with any luck will propel the stock and make it easy for the debenture warrant holders to exercise.  

The $4.25 warrants  represent $7.5 million CAD of which just over $1.2 million has been exercised at the time of the news release. If both myself and SP understand correctly that the majority of these warrants are not retail then it could suggest that the remainder may just cut a check closer to the deadline. But regardless those holders now have a little more breathing room and the OFC will have been in full swing without the $4.25 warrant overhang. 

The total money coming from the 5 deb warrant tranches is just over $6 million. The first  debenture tranche represents just over $2 million. So with the anticipated interest generated around OFC I would think the pressure on the stock will be muted and we will hopefully see a very nice run on the stock.

Just to throw out some numbers, if all the 1st tranche warrants have to be paid for by selling shares that would represent 250k shares at $8. Not much really if POET delivers at this event. 3 weeks till OFC:)  Suresh is said to be supremely confident and I think for good reason.

New Message
Please login to post a reply