Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
TA
Feb 16, 2023 09:41AM
Feb 16, 2023 10:06AM
Feb 16, 2023 10:11AM
Feb 16, 2023 12:08PM
Feb 16, 2023 12:25PM
Feb 16, 2023 06:57PM

I agree FJ- it is not the stock price but size of the company that actually matters, and we have moved from the potential and some important patents, and a few good men, to a company with locations and networks around the world, real products being made for customers and a vastly expanded group of engineers, many more patents, more products on their way, and the real possibility that we are becoming a very significant, or perhaps the most significant player in a large and expanding market - correction, several large and expanding markets.  
We may be unlucky investors at not being rewarded well in advance of significant success, but do you doubt the stock price will move as revenues go up?   I am confident poet will have its day. 
While I wish that day were now, it has been fascinating to watch the company build itself from the ground floor up, and the best is yet to come.   My hat is off to Suresh and his team.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply