Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think it pretty obvious that whoever is sellign is not waiting for "blockbuster" news.  And let's face reality on that front: Frequently there is a big run-up ahead of events as plenty of teasers are thrown out about news.  Then when the expected news comes, it is sold.  This is a history of equity markets going back years - "Sell the news".  

I have no idea who is selling or what their specific reasoning is.  I can say that anyone waiting to sell until any news coming out of OFC would be concerned about trying to get a quart from a pint pot - POET has little liquidity in the markets.   Other market players on the short side are no doubt thinking of these dynamics as well and since the excercise price on warrants is $4.25 we may well end up close to there before the game is over on March 10th.   

I am just trying to acknowledge reality here.  As Rainer said - have to be patient.

New Message
Please login to post a reply