Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

ABC- totally agree with your comments about the need for questions to be "uncensored".

At last years V.AGM I listed a series of questions which were highly pertinent - imo- but went  unanswered. TM actually said there were no more questions !! The questions were typed into the question part of the screen connection.

If memory serves correctly, it was claimed at the start of the AGM that an hour had been set aside for Q/A. After the formal meeting had concluded, it was only after about 10 minutes   that Tom Mika ended the question  period, saying there were no more questions.

Perhaps this year, somebody other than TM should handle the Q/A session - I would suggest a member of the Board of Directors .

Shareholders (i.e part owners of the company ) must be given the time, and have the right, to ask and get their questions answered. It should also be possible for shareholders to verbally ask a question over one's phone connection, by dialling for example "7" or "9"., as happens with many companies @ their AGM's.

Other shareholders over the last year have expressed their desire for more clarity of details and news on the commercial  side of the business. The AGM is  one of the few opportunities to get answers, without breaking NDA's. 

Perhaps this year somebody other than TM should handle the Q/A session- I would suggest a member of the Board of Directors.

Just saw Insetbypass message and agree that actual physical meeting is best for all concerned.

New Message
Please login to post a reply