Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Without looking to "villify" TM who can honestly say that impression is unfounded.  At least, it would certainly be far more difficult to argue the opposite - that TM has indeed procured a good-to-exceptional level of institutional investment.  Claiming 2% institutional position is a reasonable accomplishment for a pre-revenue company also doesn't entirely stack up in our case.

While in-person AGM would be nice, I'm certainly not bothered by the virtual format given logistical challenges and the busy schedules we assume management have.  Ergo, ridiculous IMO to believe they're opting for virtual to avoid in-person accountability.  That said, given the inexplicable disparity between progress vs. share price, I anticipate a high level of sensitivity around the question period.  If they cut short and/or dodge the VERY obvious elephant in the room issues, well then they might as well hand out for the torches and pitchforks themselves.  That must be so obvious to them at this point, so I trust (pray) they will act accordingly.

Just give it to us straight without euphamisms please! 

New Message
Please login to post a reply