Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: News: POET Technologies Introduces “POET Starlight” for the Artificial Intelligence Market and Receives Advanced Purchase Order from Celestial AI
Apr 25, 2023 07:16AM
w0z
Apr 25, 2023 07:18AM
Apr 25, 2023 08:10AM

But production was announced for 2H 23 in the AGM 22 slides (https://www.reddit.com/r/POETTechnologiesInc/comments/y8vx3v/product_roadmap_agm_oct22/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1).

Whereas now, the NR states 2H 24.

So, is it the same product (Lightbar)? According to the slides we would be in Beta Sample State now, what I understood to be the case. Alphas had been confirmed to be sent end of last year / early this year (to CAI). That's why I think it's not the Lightbar. 

In the video, Raju is stating that the Alphas for this product (hence I think it's a new additional product) in its final design will go to CAI only in a few months.

So, therefore I still think, it's not the LightBar(TM) product, it's the Starlight(TM) product based on the Lightbar but another product. Am I wrong?

I really don't get, why the communication is not clear enough, to not have that guessing game in the first place. But I think, there is no delay to the timeline from the AGM 22 slides on the LightBar(TM).

New Message
Please login to post a reply