Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: News: POET Technologies Introduces “POET Starlight” for the Artificial Intelligence Market and Receives Advanced Purchase Order from Celestial AI

But production was announced for 2H 23 in the AGM 22 slides (https://www.reddit.com/r/POETTechnologiesInc/comments/y8vx3v/product_roadmap_agm_oct22/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1).

Whereas now, the NR states 2H 24.

So, is it the same product (Lightbar)? According to the slides we would be in Beta Sample State now, what I understood to be the case. Alphas had been confirmed to be sent end of last year / early this year (to CAI). That's why I think it's not the Lightbar. 

In the video, Raju is stating that the Alphas for this product (hence I think it's a new additional product) in its final design will go to CAI only in a few months.

So, therefore I still think, it's not the LightBar(TM) product, it's the Starlight(TM) product based on the Lightbar but another product. Am I wrong?

I really don't get, why the communication is not clear enough, to not have that guessing game in the first place. But I think, there is no delay to the timeline from the AGM 22 slides on the LightBar(TM).

New Message
Please login to post a reply