Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

alleggsin1basket: 

"However, the biggest problem and the biggest question mark is when??? Another year? 2 or 5 or 10? Some people won't be able to live that long to bear the fruit of patience."

I plead guilty as charged to that statement, alleggsin1basket.

Let me put it this way, if you are someone like myself, who has been ordered to give advance notice to the Fire Department before someone can light all the candles (allcandlesin1cake) on your birthday cake, then you meet the criteria set down in the statement from alleggsin1basket.

This year the Fire Department has sent notice that I would have to give them at least a weeks advance notice and that they would sent out 2 hook and ladder trucks instead of only the one they sent out last year.

Anyone else fit that criteria?  It has been a long, long wait.  No fruit yet, but "soon" and we will be able to eat the fruit of "Investor Value". 

Just hope I don't go "Up and to the Right" before the stock price does on LAC.

Okiedo  (One of the "some people")

New Message
Please login to post a reply