Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Sugarmaple, weren't you the President of the previous $75 a share club back in 2015 or 2016?  Maybe the Vice-President?  That movie has been on the Big Screen before and now is coming back as Version 2.0 or is it 3.0?  Well, sometimes movie retreads actually do much better than the original movie.  

It could happen.  If not, then in another 4 or 5 years, inflation will give birth to someone here posting:

" it's only a matter of time before POET Technologies is trading at $250/share."  Now that is a movie I want to see in real time!  As long as I don't have to wait another 4 or 5 years

One thing about the POET Veteran Investors of 10 years or More Club is that they define the true meaning of:

Intransigent

I remain a card carying member of that club.   I am going to have a T-shirt made up with the word Intransigent on the front and POET Technologies Investor since 2008 on the back ot the T-shirt.

I wonder how many T-shirts I could sell?

I fear that someone else might spray paint over the front of the shirt and put another sentiment, not very flattering, instead of the word:  Intransigent.   In China they have a phrase that reads something vaguely like:  Ben Dan and pronounced a little like:  Bun Dahn.  I will spare you the translation, but it wouldn't be hard to guess.

Good luck to us all, maybe this time it is indeed a light at the end of the tunnel instead of another train heading straight at us, eh?  It could happen and, finally it looks like it will happen.  The relief will be stellar!

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply