Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

The news we received yesterday was more solid information that folks are interested in our tech.  I'll take it.

FJ's post about repetitive negative posts, reminds me of an old parable, and perhaps offers a way to solve the manner in which negative comments are posted, at least to the extent they are non-Agoracomers thirsting for knowledge 

So this guy is sent to prison for the first time, he is introduced to his cell mate and pretty soon, he hears the guys in the nearby cells laughing loudly. He proceeds to the cell door and peers out, and pretty soon he sees a guy stick his arm through the bars and hold up two fingers - the same group of guys laughs heartily.  The laughter dies down and in a couple of minutes a guy sticks both arms through the cell door and holds up seven digits, and raucous guffaws ensue.

So the guy is puzzled and he asks his cell mate what the heck is going on.  The cell mate explains to the newcomer that the guys in the group have all been around here a long time, and after a while, all the jokes were well known, so instead of having to say them all again, they would assign the group's eleven favorate jokes a number from 0 to 10, and when it was joke time, they would just show the appropriate number of digits as was just done, and the joke would instantly come to mind and laughter came next.

So the guy says to his cell mate, wanting to be accepted into the group, what's the best joke and the cell mate says, well, number 4 usually gets the biggest laughs.  So our rookie sticks out his arm and displays four fingers, and, to his shock and disappointment, not one laugh nor snicker is heard. So he asks his cell mate, "what the heck, do the guys dislike me already?"  "Nah," the cellmate resplies, "some guys just can't tell a joke."

New Message
Please login to post a reply