Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Dear Agoracomers, I greet you warmly and hope that you are well. I still read every one of your posts and those of the other shareholders. Therefore, I would like to share with you my thoughts on the current share price situation. Most holders of Poet stock are well versed in technology, but understandably do not understand the mechanics of the stock market. I have been in the markets since 33 years and have privately studied the four hundred years of stock market history for myself. The main finding is that the stock market has nothing at all to do with our everyday logic. The stock market has its own laws and they are completely illogical. Of course, people on Agoracom are always asking for sales figures, orders, margins and other fundamental figures. Only these would justify an increase in the share price. This is only correct to a very limited extent. There are much more significant triggers. The most decisive would be fantasy. Albert Einstein already said that imagination is more important than knowledge. In my career, I have very often followed great companies with solid sales and profit figures. Often, the share prices bobbed sideways for years. The story was missing. Often it was the worst companies that had the strongest share price increases. Of course, this does not work permanently. In 19999/2000, shares of EMTV or Mobilcom rose tenfold or a hundredfold without any significant revenue and bitter losses. Now it's similar again in the United States. All it needs to say on many shares is "artificial intelligence" and they go through the roof. Numerous public companies show similar key figures to Poet and are valued at multiples. This is not always just by institutional investors. So the communication channels Poet or its shareholders have been on have not been the right ones. No new buyers have been attracted. On the stock exchange, only supply and demand are decisive. All the individual facts are irrelevant. Already Kostolany said, for the share price it is only of importance whether there are more shares than fools or more fools than shares. Accordingly, the price rises or falls. Poet has in any case, a breathtaking story to offer. Who brings this horsepower where and how on the road? All it needs is a well thought-out push. I would like to make the following analogy. In Germany, there is the philosopher Richard David Precht. He has written remarkable books before. These were not read by the public at the beginning. Consequently, he struggled every month for financial survival. Then, one Friday evening, a literary critic on German television held his latest book up to the camera for 10 seconds. To this she said, whoever wants to be happy again should read this book. That brief moment was the turning point. Since then, his works have been bestsellers and Mr. Precht is a multimillionaire. Of course, I also think of things like Gamestop. A previously unknown stock was suddenly the talk of the town. Who has like still an idea, where Poet could be placed or advertised. Once the snowball rolls down the hill, it gets bigger and bigger by itself. How could we inspire other influential people for our project? I have such a crazy idea myself, if anybody like writing to Mr. Elon Musk on X (Twitter). Maybe someone sees this or a similar opportunity. It would have to be a crisp, provocative and curiosity-raising request. Mr. Musk, to what extent would you like to know about a company that is turning the entire world upside down. It's not Tesla, SpaceX, Hyperloop or X. The name is POET. All it would take is a thumb on Twitter and the rocket goes up. Elon Musk did the same thing with a worthless cryptocurrency. The price went through the roof afterwards. The stock market is largely made up of psychlogy. The higher a price rises, the more new buyers are attracted. The higher/ more expensive the whole thing, the more the fascination increases. According to everyday logic, it should be the other way round. Unfortunately, we have not been able to serve with a sustainable price increase for a long time. The prices are much more important than the news, because on the stock market it is not the news that makes the prices, but the prices that make the news. Who else has an idea or thoughts on how we can get the ball rolling? Thank you very much for reading. All the best for you.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply