Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Comments from Juniper Sr Director of Engineering on Lightelligence at Hot Chips

Here's the problem with this article.  Poet from what we know is accomplishing this method of scaling on a wafer level. 

However there is no mention or reference of Poet whatsoever. Nobody finds this concerning at all? Especially since this is the game changer we have been working on for the past 7 or 8 years?

In my opinion as good as our tech is the marketing and branding has been horrific.

But for the life of me I just don't understand how there is no buzz around this company. 

If you don't believe me just look at the paltry volume. Any company who has a game changing technology doesn't trade 1500 shares once or twice a week. Does it?

If we are still at this level by next AGM I should hope some serious changes are made at the CEO level and across the board 

New Message
Please login to post a reply