Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: NB: Zacks report of 22 Aug 23... from information supplied by Poet

Rose colored glasses on:

It could be possible that in order to attract any Asian investors to put in 50M poet needs money in its own bank. After all the 50M wouldnt be poet operating capital but expansion capital. Am I thinking this out right? No point investing 50M into a company that is bankrupt. 

To be honest I underestimated /misunderstood the difference between investment and working capital, And I think it's safe to say that many of us have made this error. Even if spx invests millions and ramps up production,  poet won't see a dime of that for many months correct? At $1M a month that's a lot.

Management/the board needs to take a serious financial haircut after this fiasco. That would really save face and go a long way. What's happened to the long and loyal shareholders is a travesty that has even eclipsed the 2016 fiasco. I never would have thought that possible. That monthly burn rate must come down - c suite pay cut might really help.

My 2 cents for what it's worth....not very much these days 

GG 

New Message
Please login to post a reply