Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: What was the purpose of the $300 million shelf financing?

The question that I think needs to be asked is why did it take so long to begin the financing efforts? TM has always been of the opinion that the company should maintain 1 years worth of cash. Everyone I talked to was of the opinion that they were working towards the China+1 JV for advanced optical engines/modules.

When I suggested it was time for a letter to shareholders to explain what was going on I was told that there would be something coming after the pricing and the close. So I think many of our questions will be answered.

We have all been hurt by this. The lowest price options issued in 2023 were at $5. 

On a personal note I don’t believe for one minute that Suresh would contemplate giving up the company to anyone. 

He has been investigating optical integration approaches in his professional career since the 90’s and this platform fits the bill.

New Message
Please login to post a reply