Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: What was the purpose of the $300 million shelf financing?

I'd like to understand what the 300mil shelf was for, too.  I'd like to understand what the ATM was for. Why was it abandoned.  They have patents, tech, some public acknowledgement as we see with Suresh speaking today, and yet here we are.   The share price isn't because of large funds,imo,  it's retail panic, because no news is never ever considered to be good when a stock price starts going south. 
None of this makes sense - like a Math equation which never adds up and there is no factor you can plug in to make it come up with the right answer.   
If this company does go out, we may not know until/if the lawsuits fly what all the reasons were.  I actually added to my holdings a little today.  Not a lot, but at these crazy prices, it's a tenth of some of my buys, so I figured why not.   I've lost so much on paper, that what's a little more, lol, and if we do make it through, I know I'll regret not having taken a small bite. 
Now, please could some weigh in on the 300mill shelf?  Why never used?  Why the need for all these other attempts, ATM etc.   it can't hurt us to discuss that surely. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply