Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

POETeer, welcome to the forum. I also agree with those timelines. I think they will stage news over the time period you reference of 2 to 6 weeks. Interestingly at the long end we have Chinese New Year which is a very big holiday period lasting a full week and is widely celebrated. And at the shorter time frame POET is expecting to prop up the share price with greater exposure of accomplishments and benefits that industry partners are pursuing. 

I think we all recognize the advanced architecture that allows for quick design changes to integrate new applications which really provides a level of advantage that is difficult to match. One of the really unique attributes of this platform is that the waveguides can cross over at different planes without interference. It really is an advanced technology that has a lot of different capabilities that have been and continues to be realized and enabled by Suresh. Yes there are others trying to do this. But POET really has invented it with the creation of the optical interposer. 

I do enjoy asking Suresh questions about the unique capabilities that exist in this platform. Recognition of this approach is being widely accepted by industry.

New Message
Please login to post a reply