Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

This is an eye opening post, thanks Mack/Outtahere!

Could you imagine bringing Bectolscheim into the fold? I really like this idea, and if we are as advanced as Poet Management says we are then it could be doable...

But in order for this to happen there are a few things that need to change, ie.. Suresh would have to step aside and focus on the tech alone, as well the company would have to retire our current CFO and fill the position with someone who has a proven track record and respect within the industry! And a real plan for promoting the company would be required shortly thereafter!

Again I really like this idea and I don't think it's completely out of the realm... But in order for this to happen Suresh would have to set aside his ego and place the interests of his shareholders above everything else!! And I'm not sure he is capable of doing that!

New Message
Please login to post a reply