Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hi Baba, I am not saying that you are wrong or I am right. Because I can't. But I believe management should do everything to increase lost confidence in the management team and the company. Strength and trust must be regained. And an open and honest AGM communication with face to face discussions will certainly support that. 
I wouldn't be against a virtual meeting if the last online meetings wouldn't have clearly shown that questions are either not addressed at all, or moderated in a way that the "hard" questions are not being addressed.

My most pressing question would be

1) What happened to all mentioned collaborations and their follow through, why aren't there any sales yet...are those "just" delayed or have we lost "customers"

Too many things are left for interpretation and no one really knows now what realistic timelines are. Every year of POET never came to fruition and unfortunately the SP is showing more than clearly that until now, everything have just been nice words - but nothing of substance in terms of sales or money. Yes, I believe that we have a great technology, no doubt. But I have doubts if we can ever sell some of those developed products? Remember the "low hanging fruits first", that was around 2022. No sales yet. So, I have doubts and many others too, hence they sold their shares and never came back as investors. The market hates uncertainty, so management must address that. Otherwise the SP will stay low which in turn will end in a bad financial situation for the company and the shareholders. This can't be the intention of anyone involved with POET. 

So, all I am asking for is that management regains trust and confidence by removing uncertainties and show respect to the shareholders that have financed everything till now - an in person AGM would be just one positive step in that regards.

New Message
Please login to post a reply