Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

In spite of being a member here since January 2022, I've been a shareholder since 2016.  I gave Management the benefit of the doubt initially and continued to do so until recently.  I guess the turning point started after the massive drop starting late last year.  I expected Management to come out with a statement explaining what and why that happened.  Nothing.  Instead it was don't worry everything is fine...we remain on track.  Nothing has changed.  But it has.  The rebound many of us were expecting was brief and fleeting and now we find ourselves heading back towards $1.00. Now I find myself in the hard place of whether to let this go and move on  or to hang in a little longer,  at the same time being so far down and yet still believing that something will snap this stock back to life.  I am still waiting.  I made my own decision about buying and that is on me  but was influenced deeply by what Management was saying and from people who understood the technology better than I ever could. I need to see more honest and direct communication from Management as to what happened and the opportunity from them to answer some of the hard questions that have been raised here. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply