Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

A lot of people think they have valid points. The points that especially resonate with me today come from dash8400 and are presumably what many longs are waiting for:

"You are not stating anything that hasn't been passed along to the company countless times over the 12+ years I have been invested. They invented something that titans in the field, with multitudes of cash, were unable to.

They are setting up an ecosystem that has POET at its' heart, and that does not happen quickly, or without difficulty along the way.

Complaining here will get you little sympathy since most of us have suffered far long than you....how about instead of asking the same questions over and over again you spend the time doing some DD that actually contributes to our understanding of what we have and who our customers willl be?....."

If things don't work out, I can't blame dash8400 or anyone else. I make my own decisions. 

Sure time goes by, but stop for a minute and imagine what Poet can become if it ends up being the center of an ecosystem in photonics. With that point in mind, will Poet only become another small public company working its way into the hearts of analysts, or will it make a big splash and never look back. It's been a long and widing road, but moreso if you do not understand the obstacles. All new companies have obstacles. It comes down to how they are overcome.

monolithic

New Message
Please login to post a reply