Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

The fact is, with a speculative investment, things are pretty uncertain. Good or bad - that might well be in the individual's interpretation of those uncertain things.

Management has generally put a positive slant on such things. Many here agree and amplify. Many others feel things are not so good and amplify bad "facts" to support their feeling. I look at the price and volume of the stock to determine how the company is doing - another imprecise measure. 

Suppose the "truth" is that management thought things would be really demonstrably great in 2027, but that before that, there is more work to be done, tech-wise and marketing-wise, and their best guess is the share price would likely languish in the meantime. Should they sing that from the rooftops, tank the stock and assure a deadly dilution of the shares to keep the company solvent so as to be able to press on to 2027?  

That's why I have been wishing for a buyout for a number of years. Several years ago, I fervently wished for a pre-RS buyout of as low as $2.00, aka $20 nowadays. Most here thought I was nuts. Risk is hard to quantify, especially when you're in love. But it's usually a lot more than you think on a spec investment. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply