Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

And if you continue to complain about what you perceive as wrong with your spouse and tell all her friends that she/he is a failure over and over again what will be the consequence?

You may think you are trying to make the situation better but you're not. Supporting your spouse is going to help far more than continuing to trash talk about everything you believe they have done wrong every single day. And people who don't know your spouse will assume the worst. 

Did anyone actually watch how quickly the stock plummeted yesterday after the total barrage that took place on this forum on the weekend. If you don't think that kind of continuous trash talk has an impact then I think you are just fooling yourselves. 

How many times do people have to repeat the same complaint? How many times do people here have to listen to the same complaint? Is this the way it is going to be every single day and justify it by calling it venting? 

I spent some time to provide a bit of a comparison to LWLG. I did not hear anyone say wow I guess maybe POET is not really that bad when you compare the amount of money they are spending and how it is going to increase just to produce prototypes. 

POET has had great accomplishments, but they have misjudged the market and made mistakes… At OFC POET had a pretty big crew on site. And from what I understand, they took the opportunity to closely observe what everyone was doing and from what I am told no one had anything that compares to what POET is doing.  A lot of dead ends.

New Message
Please login to post a reply