Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: The POET Optical Interposer is largely athermal...Why this matters

I wish I could enlighten you with specific details but those details are not available to me. Look at starlight and you will hopefully recognize the basics.  On a personal note. I  consider myself a useful idiot. POET is not talking to me anymore. I think more than ever retail matters not. Not a bad thing when they are dealing with industry giants. But I do have a lot of knowledge that I have probably shared too openly so that door has been shut. They got their options, and that mattered.  Someone asked me about the brain drain. I think I answered that question if you review my posts. People are attracted to money. Especially the very knowledgeable and talented people.  It is that simple. And if those connections give you a leg up…have at it.

The one thing I will stress is that the technology has progressed and really Suresh recognized how good it could be before anyone around him did. I think the trend has been set. People are recognizing how good it is.

New Message
Please login to post a reply