Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

FJ: "On a personal note. I  consider myself a useful idiot. POET is not talking to me anymore. I think more than ever retail matters not... But I do have a lot of knowledge that I have probably shared too openly so that door has been shut."

FJ: "We are synchronized in this belief Jamie. Time to put on the decoder ring. It is difficult for me to understand why the share price is where it is."

POET may not have use for you anymore, but we certainly do! We've lost some board members of late; maybe it's time to get a retail representative on the board? There would be no unanimous choice for who would fill the role, but I think most of us could rally behind you, John. Then they'd have to talk to you.

I also think you do understand many of the reasons why the share price is where it is. For instance, you know how it came to pass that they did two financings without first announcing a price. The results were, predictably, disastorous. POET didn't much care: they can reprice their old options and continue to issue themselves new ones. Not so easy for us folks.

The trust has been broken and will be hard to repair.

New Message
Please login to post a reply