Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I'll say it again ITTR....I believe a lot of the frustrations here are attached to the way tech companies do business....that is to say, secretively.

Some of the future customers have suppliers of optical modules that the customers cannot afford to lose before POET is able to supply the better mousetrap....and it is a lot better.

So the company cannot say more than what you have shown above, which is a steaming pile of nothing to us investors, but is a dog whistle for traders.

For start-ups, like we essentially are, it's difficult to get both geniuses in the lab and geniuses in the exec office....that would be an extraordinary feat.

I hope that when they do finally let the dogs out that there will be plenty of money around to hire the second half (the exec office part) since we know we already have the best of the first half.

IMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply