Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Celestial AI interview CUBE's "AI Infrastructure Silicon Valley

newage "First: I'm wondering how often POET was mentioned ?"

I'm not an experienced investor. So I don't know if the POET experience is crazy-nuts or par for the course. But I can say, for certain, some of us are being fed news/rumours either because: A) we're trusted; or B) they think we're trusted by the community and they want us to leak.

I don't want to be trusted (in that I want information to be equal). I also don't want to be a shill.

I've been told by people within POET "Celestial wants to keep the POET relationship quiet. David Lazovsky wasn't happy with the Zack's Report that mentioned POET's relationship with C-AI or the pricing of the light sources, or the videos we posted referencing C-AI (even though he and Preet reviewed the press releases and signed off). Vivek is focused on SPX but he and others at POET, particularly Raju as C-AI is a N.A. customer, are working with the C-AI engineers."

My understanding is that there is no photonic CelestialAI without POET (yes they have developed needed process and software etc. around our tech).

My understanding is also that POET shareholders are not being treated fairly. A big moral questionmark to the company for using people at Agoracom (FJ, do you think it's fair to say you've been used. Anyone else want to speak up?) and maybe on us (me) for being pawns.

Hold on to your receipts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply