Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

PicPoetNow: “I think some people on this forum either like creating drama or get off on complicating simple issues.”

Yeah: some people. Some people on this forum have different perspectives all the time. Looking at the posts today, Fairchij or I or Hogan Jr. or Turr or Action_or_Reaction… may espouse different viewpoints, but we’ve been open with each other for a decade. Who are you open with? Drama seems your shadow. It doesn’t have to be this way. The community is open on my end.

When you sit at the dinner table for a decade, and you’re told the first course is coming “soon”, you start to ask questions. I don’t think I’m a cynic or disloyal for doing so. My best friend, who got me into POET (thanks? OpenCon), I’ve known since kindergarten. I’ve known my wife since Jr. High and lived with her my total adult life (she has some thoughts on POET!). But the thing about relationships is you put something into them, again & again & again, and then you hope it will reciprocate. POET management repriced their skin in the game, but has repeatedly shaved its shareholders. We might have some honest views on that.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7232506569735684096/

Aug 22, 2024 10:46PM
Aug 23, 2024 08:23PM
Aug 23, 2024 08:56PM
Aug 24, 2024 10:11AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply