Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Aug 22, 2024 06:33PM

I'm with you Rain. I'm surprised regular valued posters here get excited with penny swings lately after select pumps from social media. Certainly trading agendas at play with the not so valued ones.
The share price is not gonna rise significantly anytime soon. Why? Because Poet management told us so. 
Pay attention to what they say to authorities- regulators not interviews, external media opinions. 
They explicitly stated there were no likely scenarios for their options to be in the money as an adjunct rational why they needed to be repriced just a few months ago. 
Tom Mika is not gonna risk his salary and tenure being offside with regulators at this juncture of his long career stickhandling micro caps so I take to heart what they said.
I have basically not posted since this depressing disclosure was made. 
it tells me we will need a lot more  patience for a decent ROI. 
I remain still optimistic for the future given recent developments with Tier 1 players and thus holding strong
Just a matter of time, but when?sigh

Aug 23, 2024 08:23PM
Aug 23, 2024 08:56PM
Aug 24, 2024 10:11AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply