Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I remember looking at an early table presented by ML of an integrated photonics roadmap.  ML is a leader in the photonics community and I found myself wishing that Suresh could command that kind of audience. Lebby definitely speaks with authority and industry listens. 

I have talked with POET management trying to get a handle on when they would begin to look at integrating Lightwave Logics polymer modulators into the POET platform. First in early 2020 with a response/opinion that it was still many years away with the understanding that organic polymers still had significant obstacles to overcome. I have continued to press management on the subject more recently when  LWLG announced “Lightwave Logic EO Polymer Achieves World-Class Performance of 400Gbps with Plasmonic Mach Zehnder Modulator” The answer has been virtually unchanged but there is a recognition/opinion that it will happen at 400G. The purple wall has definitely shifted and I think like POET investors in LWLG are getting tired of waiting.

The difference is POET investors are now seeing how successful POET’s platform has become and the traction that it is now getting within industry that need solutions right now to satisfy the needs of AI growth. It is being reflected in POET's stock perfomance now but it still has a long way to go before it makes the majority of us long term holders whole.

Suresh has said that they will not be fooled again into putting all their eggs in one basket (that is a reference to waiting for silicon modulators to become a reality as projected by industry leaders).

New Message
Please login to post a reply