Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

From nodrog's link

Speaker: Jinyu Mo Affiliation: POET Technologies Bio: Dr. Mo is a highly experienced technical and business veteran of the photonics and optoelectronics industries. Her expertise covers optical transmission system, advanced optical modulation format, tunable semiconductor lasers, DFB & FP lasers and PD/APD, optical transceiver modules and high-speed integrated advanced packaging. Dr. Mo has more than 25 years of experience spanning several companies, including MACOM Technology Solutions as CTOinAsiaandGM of Shenzhen office, Bookham/ Oclaro as Senior R&D Director, Huawei as Technical Expert, I2RinSingapore and Nexvave Photonics Technology Co., which she founded and served as Chief Technology Officer. 

Dr. Mo is now with POET Technologies as the Senior Vice President, GeneralManager of Asia. 

Title: Semiconductorization of Photonics: 200G/Lane Products for 1.6T and Beyond

Abstract: Optical Interposer platform offers a powerful approach for integrating opto-electronic devices at a high volume with cost efficiency. Its ability to merge electronics and photonics through wafer-level processing provides significant advantages, particularly in key growth sectors like AI, IoT,autonomous vehicles, and high-speed networking. In this talk, I will present the latest technology achievement by POET which is the fully integrated 200G/lane Tx OE and Rx OE. This pair of OE chip set makes the development of 800G 4xFR4 optical module or 1.6T optical module much easier and cost effective. This again, proves that Optical Interposers as a technology platform which can be adapted to future technologies and bandwidth demands, ensuring that data centers can continue to evolve without the need for constant infrastructure overhauls.

New Message
Please login to post a reply