Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thanks Fairchijisback for posting that, for some reason I could not format it to paste.

I noticed another ex POET person will be speaking/presenting on page 41-42

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kangping-zhong-69a51657/

Director of R&DDirector of R&POET Technologies · Full-time
POET Technologies · Full-timeJan 2021 - Jun 2023 · 2 yrs 6 mosJan 2021 to Jun 2023 · 2 yrs 6 mosShenzhen, Guangdong, ChinaShenzhen, Guangdong, China
    • Leading R&D team at POET Shenzhen site, providing research, product development, NPI to CM, and customer technical support. In charge of daily research actives. Responsible for product and research project management, coordinating R&D activities with different sites in US and Singapore.
      • Successfully established an excellent lab at POET Shenzhen site to support POET optical engine applications, including 100G/200G/400G optical coupling, probe station, AC performance testing bed, evaluation board design and development. Developing product testing process and successfully transfer to our CM for production.
      • Exploring and initial research projects on 800G/1.6T, CPO, Lidar, Biosensing for healthcare applications based on POET optical interposer platform.
      • Cooperating with design team on optical engine chip design activities. Provide chip specs, required features and technical support to chip design. Provide technical views on product roadmap,
      • Cooperating with POET’s marketing and business development team to promote POET’s technology platform and optical engine products. To provide technical support to our customer.
New Message
Please login to post a reply