Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Babaoriley: "But I understand where Jamie is coming from. He's like a baseball purist that hates the DH or the new extra inning protocol. I can coexist with that."

Baba, I appreciate that. Really.

This is what I got by PM from another longtime shareholder: "Either you help Poet, or you don’t, you get to make that decision by your actions"

My response is that I don't look at it that way. I support POET, ultimately, by telling the truth. If truth and success aren't compatible, I don't wish to help.

POET has been fantastic at developing the tech. They have been garbage in relation to shareholder value, over the last decade, and promotion. Both can be true. Both are true.

My actions shouldn't be in question (I'm the same guy today that did hundreds of hours of POET transcriptions yesterday). POET's actions can be examined further.

We're going to have a good week starting tomorrow. But even if we were to triple we'd only be a third of what we should be.

New Message
Please login to post a reply