Diamond Development & Exploration

Baffin Island, Nunavut ♦ Manitoba ♦ Northwest Territories

Free

I don't understand the warrant conversation taking place on SH. For some reason, this appears to be keeping the price down until they are all dealt with sometime after April 6. At least for what little I can glean from it.

I wish I could get a better sense of what can be considered as presently known as to how good the Chidliak find is. I know that Ekim has been very kind with his patient explanations and I guess I am not very good at asking the questions I'm trying to get at.

In my mind I see it as folllows. Say one is drilling for gold. As the drilling goes on one can see what the rock is doing as one drills into the hole. At this juncture, I expect that the geologists, or people that know what they are looking can get a very good idea of how much gold there is in the diameter of the drill even before they send it in to the Lab for verification.

With drilling for diamonds, I have no idea what geologists or people in the know may be able to determine from what is coming out of the hole. From what I gather diamonds are found within what are called Kimberlites, So in order to know what they have they would have to break open the kimberlite to see what it may contain? I'm guessing, as an analogy, that it may be like an oyster, one has to open the shell before one finds out if there is a pearl or not. So from that point of view having lots of kimberlites only raises the hope that there must be diamonds in some of them.

Or is it more evident then that? The reason I'm thinking this way, is to get a sense on how close Mr. Friedland may be to actually having a sale prepared. If it is known what is in hand as the on site drilling comes up within a likely +/- percentage, then I could easily see the possibility of preparing and having in a hand a potential suitor. If however the result is only guessed at by the number of Kimberlite structures coming up, I would think that a take over would be in the much more distant future.

Knowing this may also be revealing as to what Mr. Friedland may be wanting to do with his newest acquisition.

R

New Message
Please login to post a reply