TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Conference

posted on Oct 22, 2007 06:15PM
Hi guys,

I posted below on SH Main Kodiak board a moment ago. That's about it. All is well in Kodiak world. I will say that they did seem quite upbeat about the Otish reults as well and it's full steam ahead with that property. There are also two more cores pending from Caribou. Wouldn't THAT be a kicker....

"I was at the Conference all day today. Nothing much to add to what mzsmith and frchj(sp?) had posted. I was talking to Bill Chornobay and Mr. Maher for a bit. The one thing that they asked me was, "Try and find another gold bearing quartz mineralization of even half this size that was not turned into a mine. There isn't one"
I also believe he said that this is the largest surface showing of this type the world has ever seen, but don't quote me on that. If this is incorrect, please feel free to disprove.

Folks, we have a massive gold mine here. The scumbag idiot bashers are trying to scare you out of your shares. EVERY HOLE HAS GOLD MINERALIZATION! 5KM OF EXPOSED MINERALIZATION! HIGH GRADE GOLD IN REGULAR INTERVALS! WHAT THE f@#K DO YOU NEED?

Do your own DD.

This is a chance of a lifetime. You are in, or your out.

MB"
New Message
Please login to post a reply