TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Hi Coach...

Jeez coach...

Do you think the KXL longs can take your wisdom with out weeping and wailing..??

The market will be the market and the big guys will allways make money..We ,the great unwashed will pick up the crumbs..

Personally,I don't jump in and out of a stock like this...

It is a long term investment and I have a large position in 5 different accounts..all under a buck...

So why sell...??

I have lots of other investments to take profits on and this is a once in a decade stock...

The last comparable one was Diamond Fields....

But you are right of course and profit is not a dirty word and I'll take some off the table this year ,but by that time it will be well past what we see today..so my share sell total will be small...

But the market for KXL will be volitile and the biggies will do their best to shake loose any shares they can from weak hands..

My advice to anyone that cares to take it is DO NOT PUT STOP LOSSES on your KXL shares unless you want to lose them at that price..

Brokers can see those stop losses and will short the stock down to your stop loss and pick off your shares and the thirst for KXL (Volume) is so great that the price will jump up so fast it will make your head spin..and you will have lost your shares..and a lot of future profits..just hold on and ride out the corrections..

So your advice is well taken and I enjoy your posts.

Oct 25, 2007 04:37PM
Oct 25, 2007 07:27PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply