TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Oct 25, 2007 04:37PM
Oct 25, 2007 07:27PM

I stand by what I said. I asked you what your motives were. When the stock correction did not happen following your statement about selling Kodiak stocks, you came back and reiterated the statement about selling.

You have the mindset of a short term trader and I happen to differ with you about Kodiak. Nothing I said was wrong, false, or misleading. I have a different perspective than you, but that does not make it wrong.

I consider you to be misleading others on this board who are looking for guidance. One day you come off as a pumper, the next day you are a dumper. Many on this board are not as adept as you on buying and selling stocks. When they follow you and try to emulate your actions they invariably get behind the curve. How can you claim to be helping them? It looks to me like you are leading them on and taking advantage of their delayed reactions. That is my opinion and whether you like it or not, IT EXISTS.

There is one very basic thing about respect. It needs to be earned. You have not earned my respect. In fact you are being disrespectful toward me by stating that an implication of mine is disrespectful.

Some of us are very full of ourselves, aren’t we?

griz

New Message
Please login to post a reply