TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Nov 20, 2007 01:10PM

Nov 20, 2007 01:40PM

Nov 20, 2007 02:00PM
Nov 20, 2007 02:11PM

Nov 20, 2007 02:28PM
Nov 20, 2007 03:24PM

Hi FairC!

I am bullish as hell, dont get me wrong.  But I did not state they have 3 million ounces, I just tried to point out that no matter what upside we may try to plug in, that will not disappear just based on whether or not the stock stages a healthy consolidation.  If there are lots of ounces in the ground, they are going to be there regardless of how the stock behaves.  I think people have a hard time separating the way a stock behaves from what is really going on fundamentally.

The entire junior sector has been in the toilet for 18 months.  KXL is one of the few bright spots.  It has gotten ahead of itself and do not confuse a retracement to suggest that maybe the potential of the property is not all that.  I would not screw around with this one just on hype and hope.  I honestly believe that KXL is going to shock a lot of people with just how many ounces they eventually prove up.  That is why I have been nibbling on the bid lately.  And I will not be crying if it dips well below $3, I will back the truck right up and buy the hell out of it. 

I think the people that are selling now are chumps.  They had the chance to take profits if that was their game.  Now, when the story is a bit stale and the market backs up, they reveal their own inability to be proactive and trade to their own advantage.  Thank you very much, and better luck next time.  Hit my bid, and see you later...

Congrats to those who were in early and hung around to bag a winner.  Congrats to those who paid up above $4 and have the confidence and commitment to hold for higher values.  But for the traders and the flakes: so long kid, we hardly knew you.

cheers!

mike

Nov 20, 2007 05:23PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply