TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Nov 27, 2007 06:32AM

Hi Naimarantz!

I appreciate your enthusiasm as well, but when I start a statement with "I think..." that pretty much means I am presenting an opinion. To the best of my knowledge there is no official recognition of which play is rated the Top Discovery Prospect. That sort of thing comes down to personal opinion. You have your preference and I respect that. I have a different view. Where you get off correcting me is a mystery to me.

I am well aware of NOT, and its a great story. Congrats on having a good chunk of it. I never regarded this sort of thing as a competition, and do not wish to make it so. The pissing contests that go on at various forums over which company is the best serves as nothing more than a distraction. We all have the option to put all or none of our investment capital into any companies we find attractive.

Your concept that I am somehow supposed to provide 'balance' to my perspective is out of line. I will endeavor to balance my comments in respect to KXL only, and to keep my outlook realistic and supported by the data at hand. There are about 3000 other resource companies out there and I am not going to compare the merits with other companies so as not to offend those who think they have the best potential junior. Put your money on the horse you think will get you to the finish line as you see fit, but please do not presume to lecture me on how KXL fits in to the rest of the sector.

cheers!

mike

Nov 27, 2007 10:10AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply