TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Nov 27, 2007 06:32AM

Hey coach, 

I am glad you added some more today however your statement  

"I think this project is likely going to be the top discovery story in Canada for a long time to come" 

may be a little optimistic at this point. Don't get me wrong as my two largest positions are KXL and NOT. If one looks at NOT they have drilled a nickel, coper, palladium, platinum discovery with the richest nickel grades ever, anywhere. The platinum and palladium grades could be considered a discovery on their own. With a few more holes like previous one the stock price could easily see $20 according to Peter Hodson from Sprott Asset Managent on BNN yesterday.   NOT has also drilled up gold  on another project with a 52 oz of gold over 5 meters. Both nickel and gold are Canadian records and NOT is the top discovery story in Canada right now with plenty of room to expand.

I appreciate your enthusiasim however I think its best for the board members to keep a balanced perspective on KXL's great find by realizing they have serious competition for the "top discovery story in Canada for some time to come".

Good luck

Nov 27, 2007 10:10AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply