TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Hey coach, 

I am glad you added some more today however your statement  

"I think this project is likely going to be the top discovery story in Canada for a long time to come" 

may be a little optimistic at this point. Don't get me wrong as my two largest positions are KXL and NOT. If one looks at NOT they have drilled a nickel, coper, palladium, platinum discovery with the richest nickel grades ever, anywhere. The platinum and palladium grades could be considered a discovery on their own. With a few more holes like previous one the stock price could easily see $20 according to Peter Hodson from Sprott Asset Managent on BNN yesterday.   NOT has also drilled up gold  on another project with a 52 oz of gold over 5 meters. Both nickel and gold are Canadian records and NOT is the top discovery story in Canada right now with plenty of room to expand.

I appreciate your enthusiasim however I think its best for the board members to keep a balanced perspective on KXL's great find by realizing they have serious competition for the "top discovery story in Canada for some time to come".

Good luck

New Message
Please login to post a reply