TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
I agree with you Porter44, I hope we don't get to deep ($) into the McFaulds Area, no roads, swamp, lots of small rivers, rough terrain and the short summer season. I've flown nearby, from Lansdowne House, Fort Hope to Webequie, Summer Beaver then west to Sandy Lake, North Spirit, Deer Lake and the landscape does not look like it does in an atlas, the further north you go the more water and less land, in the atlas it looks like solid land but forget it, lots of water and swamp. so many islands that on a map it looks solid. Winter roads are great for the short period of time but you can only drive 20kms/hour (heavy equipment) at a time or through the ice you go. Hope they stay in the Geraldton/Beardmore area and see this project through. Cheers All and Have a Lovely evening, it's nice and sunny up here and suppose be like this for the rest of the week (Friday). Little cool but I assume this is good for drilling and NO DARN MOSQUITOES!! Jokal
New Message
Please login to post a reply