TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Where's Fatman?

posted on May 27, 2008 06:10PM

It's 7:25PM and no Fatman on the KXL board! (He managed to smear up 4 other companies though). Fatman, I have a gross of toilet paper looking for something to absorb - where are you?

Sorry folks for my rant. But this guy just irks me. And I know this post contributes to the KXL knowledge bank in no way at all, but here I go anyway.

So this is one of Fatman's posts on Stockhouse today:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 10,000,000 "PLUS" "OUNCES"$$$$$$$$

bARRIK WILL BUY THIS CANADIAN BABY-AND GOLDCORP WILL BUY "GOLD-EAGLE"

YEHHHHHHHHBABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

So I ask the rest of the KXLers - who posts this kind of crap? And who spells BARRICK wrong?! Same guy who recently called Kodiak by another name!

Fatman - Don't go away mad - Just go away! And get off StockHouse while you are at it!

What the heck, I'm on a roll! So this next bit is for Chukdog.

Chuk, this is one of your quotes earlier today regarding KXL:

"It is not just dead money, it is shrinking money. But I'm buying anyway."

Who invests money that way?! If you were watching a 2-coiler swirl around the bowl and leaving clawmarks, were you throwing C notes in as well? I just don't understand your investing style.

Chuk, I sometimes give you the benefit of the doubt. And I value your posts WAY more than Fatman's landmines, but I just want to know - are you on board or what? I'm not asking if you are ga-ga over KXL, but are you a sound investor who sees some potential with this company?! That is why we invest in these companies - We See Some Upside! Yes, we are gambling at times, but within a diversified portfolio.

Wow! Sorry folks. I'm done for now. Again, I apologize for being "obtuse". I appreciate good banter. I appreciate all info and facts regarding KXL. I appreciate good info regarding the mining industry in general. Forgive me - I am a just a middle-class putz who seeks integrity in my fellow man and a happy future for my retirement (which is too many years from now).

Stay well my fellow KXLers. And today's RED will turn GREEN tomorrow!

CK

New Message
Please login to post a reply