TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Jun 03, 2008 06:04PM
Jun 03, 2008 06:16PM

Mr.

Newbie2...

Your posting shows valid enthusiasim which is good ..but also shows your ignorance when you post something like this...

Quote..

I can just imagine what is going on behind closed doors at Kodiac...people in the know snickering to themselves 'cause they KNOW they have something good here but just can't let the cat out of the bag just yet. I'm sure they've been talking to numerous people about this great find,trying to get the news out. I suspect that NBF has finally bit the lure and we are going to be in for a stready stream of good news from here on out...

End Quote...

First of all Kodiak is spelled with a "K" not a "C"..

Next it seems that you think that the insiders in Kodiak are leaking news,or inside information,to select parties in order to "Get the News out" as you put it....

Are you from planet earth..??

You very obviously have no knowledge of securities law or how companies must by law,release news,the restrictions imposed by law and The Penalities for doing what you are suggesting here....IF the are a publically traded company..

Welcome aboard and start getting educated...

Now there is a cure for"ignorance"...it is called "Education"...

There is no cure for "stupid"...

Jun 04, 2008 05:28AM
Jun 04, 2008 05:47AM
Jun 04, 2008 06:22AM
Jun 04, 2008 06:38AM
Jun 04, 2008 07:03AM
Jun 04, 2008 07:05AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply