TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Jun 03, 2008 06:04PM
Jun 03, 2008 06:16PM

Jun 04, 2008 04:32AM
Jun 04, 2008 05:28AM

Ah Ha ,,,.Mr..Newbie2...

See...You are getting smarter allready...There is hope for you here,and some of the stuff you learn here will carry on and you will eventually learn...and retain the good stuff and be able to sort out the wheat from the chaff..you seem to be a quick enough "student"...for this is the School of Hard Knocks"...

If you pay attention to what the Honest posters are saying here and ask them thier opinion,and even PM them as you see fit,you will get all kinds of education..FREE..

But be ware of Posters with hidden agendas..

There are those that tell you marvelous things of stocks that THEY are trying to promote ,but in the end ,you are responsible for your own money,as you are the final push of the buy/sell button..

But I see by your spark,you may be a welcome addition and actually have something that we can learn from you...so stick around..

And a s for "Pricks"...Mine is my best friend..and I learned a lot more from so called 'Pricks" than I can remember..and found ,in hind sight,they were not really pricks but honest people telling me the truth,which I was too dumb to absorb at the time..and they turned out to be pretty smart people.

Jun 04, 2008 06:22AM
Jun 04, 2008 06:38AM
Jun 04, 2008 07:03AM
Jun 04, 2008 07:05AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply