TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Hi Ali!

Its funny you mentioned Detour, because I posted a commentary recently on the geological similarities it shares with T.SNN in Mexico. My brother is one of the geos working up near Timmins for Detour Gold, and I have a few samples in my collection from there with visible gold, but the deposit is actually relatively low grade, bulk tonnage dessimnated ore. There are higher grade feeder structures but overall its a different kind of deposit from what KXL is trying to prove up at KXL.

So far...

We may see bulk tonnage sulphide ore at Golden Gate for example, where the base metals content is higher.

We may be in for a positive surprise of some bulk tonnage breccia zones and associated stockwork mineralization if some of the primary veins intersect at depth.

There is even evidence that a porphyry structure may be present within the property area, which would certainly open the potential for a multi-million tonne deposit of 1-3 g/t gold.

Who knows what else will come from further exploration? But as it stands now, the gold at Hercules is confined to narrow vein structures and occasional wider veins and stocks. I expect we will see more of the same as they continue to step out the drilling to depth and further along strike.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply