TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Jul 12, 2008 09:15PM

Hi Goldbull!

I did not get any guidance on when news will be issued, except the statement that drill results are presented as the assays are received and that they will put them out in batches to define resource blocks from the drilling work.

Overall, it is not specific news that I am aware of, it was more the knowledge of strategic focus of the company at various locations that will keep me on the sidelines from trading. Just looking out the window of the helicopter I could see where drill rigs were working and some of the fieldwork that was underway. When I have the opportunity to speak with project geos it is inevitable that certain points will be described which are not formaly acknowledged in news.

I do not wish to give the impression that I have insider info. It is just that I will be better safe than sorry and hence I will not be trading. I will look forward to news and specific assay results like everyone else.

cheers!

mike

PS: WTF I thought I was the only guy that stayed up all night working on a wknd.

New Message
Please login to post a reply