TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Quote from Coach (July 15th)

I was able to buy some shares when my bid was hit on Monday before I went on the tour, but I am now in a voluntary trading restriction since I have seen information that has not yet been publically disclosed. So I cannot do any buying right now and am not at liberty to discuss a lot of what is going on, but I do plan to add to my holdings once I am able to do so.

Quote from Coach (August 5th):

I was away all afternoon today so I did not get to call KXL and ask them if its prudent for me to be a buyer again. To answer your question, there was some information provided during my tour that was not included in the NR, but most of the important stuff was disclosed. And for clarity I repeat that I have not traded a share since the trip. But if I get the green light, I will be a buyer and I will post that here for anyone that cares to keep track. cheers! mike

Comment: On July 15th you spoke of information (not yet disclosed), that was such, that you would add to your holdings once your voluntary trading restriction was lifted. On August 5th you stated that the most important stuff had been disclosed in the latest news release.

QUESTION: What one or two facts contained in the latest news release were the greatest drivers behind your statement to add to your holdings after your voluntary trading restriction was lifted?

The reason I ask, is that you have a great deal of experience in this sector, and wanted to add to your holdings. But based on the last 9 days of trading, we have seen a great deal of selling pressure.

New Message
Please login to post a reply